Offline appzard

i have installed appzard offline but when i write app start its stuck

bash

1 Like

Can you please try appzard start -d and show us the result?

1 Like

SAME PROBLEM HERE PLEASE SOLVEstrong text

1 Like

Welcome! Can you please follow the advice above?

1 Like

YES I FOLLOW ALL STEPS I THINK PROBLEM WAS IN JAVA I AM USING jdk-15.0.2_windows-x64_bin

1 Like

That could be a problem, can you please try to uninstall it and install java 8 instead?

1 Like

NOT WORKING I UPDATE JAVA 8strong text

1 Like

Can you please run the following command in your terminal:

appzard start -d

And post us the complete output when it’s stuck.

1 Like

here it is all things done but appzard not starting

1 Like

jatinder [email protected] MINGW64 ~/Desktop
$ appzard start -d
Starting Appzard local instance…
$ C:\Users\jatinder singh\AppData\Roaming\appzard\deps\appengine\bin\dev_appserver.cmd --port=8888 --address=0.0.0.0 “C:\Users\jatinder singh\AppData\Roaming\appzard\deps\build\war”
‘C:\Users\jatinder’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

1 Like

developer will you compile appzard full coding in .exe or .apk file so users who are beginner in coding and not have even basic knowledge they will also use appzard

1 Like

It shows that

1 Like

@MR_STRIKE Don’t create unnecessary Posts(like Help me, I need Help & more…), You should know so many users are using AppZard from different countries, All Countries have different times, in some countries there is night right now, so they cant help you as they are sleeping. So, Please be Patient.

Ok sorry but give me the solution

1 Like

@MR_STRIKE Can you post Image again by editing this post?

1 Like

Ok I am sending

1 Like

its done sir i edited that

1 Like

@MR_STRIKE Please Dont spam by creating unnecessary Posts, Please wait @MohamedTamer will help you when he will be online, there is morning in his Country Nearly 8:50 am. So wait till he come online.

2 Likes

Hello,

You can’t have spaces in your username, please try to change your username and user’s directory to a directory that doesn’t contain spaces or special characters using the following answer:

Infact it’s compiled as an exe, yet it works from the command line, we will be sure to implement a GUI software so you will be able to use appzard without using terminal.

What’s the result of:

java -version

And:

javac -version
1 Like

No one helped me sir

1 Like