This is a component release. There has been many changes and bug fixes done in this update, only the major ones are included in the release notes.
- Implemented Helper Blocks
- Introducing the companion, learn more about it here
- Update Target API to Android 11 ( Api 30 )
- Add HTTP PATCH support to the Web component
- Add Google reCAPTCHA component
- Add FingerprintSensor component
- Add Clipboard component
- Add new layouts for ListView items
- Improve the performance of ListView using the RecyclerView library
- Add Ripple Color property for the Card View component
- Migrate screens to the AppCompatActivity API
- Migrate the Camera Viewer component to the CameraX api, instead of the deperecated Camera API.
- Remove the Stop This Application menu item from the action bar menu
- Suppport for extended floating action button in the FloatingActionButton component
- Implement .aar support for extensions’
- The OCR component would now return a list of the string blocks found in the image as a list, having every line in a list item.
- The PopupView was renamed to PopupWindow
- Replace most of the deprecated APIs used in appzard components.
- Shorten out the MinAPI property item name
- Implement a universal URL format for assets in WebViewer
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.
- Add EndIcon and EndIconMode to MaterialTextbox
- And much more…
- Fix AAB assets compression
- Remove the DeveloperPackage property
- Handle null values cleanly without causing the app to crash for most of the components
- Fixed the TestMode property for facebook ads components.
- Add missing descriptions for components
- Fix the floating action button being created on the previous one every the companion screen loads
- Fix typos in many blocks and block descriptions
- Support companion for loading lottie animations from assets.
- And much more bug fixes…
Let’s know in case you found any bugs or want a new feature to be implemented, we will be happy to implement it as soon as possible.