Is it possible to migrate from kodular to appzard

Due to so many issues on kodular and the fact that it staffs are very bad at customer relations, I have decided to move to appzard, I have over 8 apps on playstore, which I developed with kodular, I will like to know if there is a way I can update those apps with new app built with appzard

Currently, There is no direct way to do so. You need to manually recreate your apps and import your keystore in Appzard. Our migrate feature is not working properly. there will be a fix for it soon.

Before you start migrating your apps, I recommend you to test some necessary components which you was using in your previous builder. As there are some bugs in Appzard like Firebase crash, Onesignal Push notification crash. Definitely, it will be fixed in newer releases and also many bug fixes are already done for next release which are not live yet. We don’t want that you stuck anywhere in Appzard while making your apps. so, please consider testing some necessary components. Also, if you noticed any bug, please kindly report it to us.

Have a nice day :smiley:

3 Likes

Here are some tips that might help you to do that.

1. Check your project in Kodular. Are the components that are inside it available in Appzard? Same for blocks and functions. If so, unless your project is very large (6000 blocks in one screen), you most likely can import it into Appzard.

2. If some components are not available in Appzard, then remove those components in Kodular and then replace them with extensions or replicable methods.

3. If not, you may have to build your project from scratch.

And additionally, check Aryan’s post.

3 Likes