Firebase error "previous value was empty"

Whenever i try to append to the a tag which i stored previously using an empty list it throws an error saying “previous value was empty” here’s how i am storing data

After this i just call append to firebase with the same tag but it says previous value was empty, but it cames only single time after that it works perfect (means this error show only a single time when i click the button again it works fine)

1 Like

Welcome @Jay,
Sorry, this community is deticated for questions regarding Appzard, since your question is concerning kodular, please use Kodular community to ask your question.
Thanks

2 Likes

I am on appzard via aia converter and making this project on appzard that’s why i asked here.
And that image was old from kodular

2 Likes

That’s OK, Thanks for clearing this confusion up!

3 Likes

@MohamedTamer if you know about the error please help

1 Like

@Jay Can you show how you are using .Append Value block? I think error is in that block & see your rules are true in Firebase Console.

@Jay Use Empty Text block instaed of create empty list block.
Like this :point_down:

Yes store worked but when i tried to append , it throws an error saying you can only append to a list

1 Like

I am creating the project in test mode
So both are true

1 Like

@Jay Use Text Block.
Like this
IMG_20210725_142752

I hope this will work.

Its saying you can only append to a list

1 Like

Problem solved
I have created a list with an item already attached to it and stored it
After that append works
Thanks everyone who helped :blush:

3 Likes

@Jay Post your blocks too so if another user is also facing same problem so he can take help from your blocks. So, Kindly Post block by editing this post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.