Hey there !
Let’s get started, follow above instructions and Kodes to implement Firebase Authentication in your App
Just Firebase Things
- Launch yourself to Firebase Console
- A new project
- Once more…
Add your app to Firebase
- Android one
- Set up
- Stuffing Asset
- Then just next >> next >> and Continue to the Console
- Go to Authentication
- Get Started
- Hopefully you’ll see something like this -
So now will enable the services which we are going to implement in this guide / project
Same Way enable Anonymous
Enabling Google Auth
Now in google after enabling and saving you’ll get Web Client ID Mark / Copy this will need in block section
Enabling Twitter Auth
Go to Twitter Developer, sign in with your twitter account.
First let’s enable Twitter support in Firebase Auth
In sign in method click add new provider and there
So for now we are adding this common authentication services.
Blocks Section -
If user had already created an account with email and pass then he/she/it should login yes
Want to make your user verify email id after creation of account ??
Verify email id
Want your user to directly login with one click mail OR like paswordless log in ??
Log out / Sign out user
Fetch user details
Wanna update user details ??
Update Email ID
Update Display name / Username
Note : - Updation method only works if user has already sign in or sign up.
Update Profile Photo
Trigger while -
- While sign in with email, if the email id is not registered or if the password is incorrect.
- While google sign in, if user cancels the request
- While creating a new account, if the account is already created with given email id
- Show / no response due to less internet connectivity
- While twitter sign in , if web request is dropped / canceled by user
Add Twitter Auth
Set up / Connect
- First go to Twitter Developer
- Sign in with your twitter account
- Sign up for a free account
- Add in your purpose and usage of twitter api
- Hooray !! Twitter just created an app for you, go to Projects and app
- Select your project
- Now Select Keys and Token Tab
- Click on regenerate api
- Yes Re-generate >> And here you go
This API key and API Secret will be require while adding services in our Firebase
Now let just set up Firebase
Add a new provider , Twitter
Enable and then paste API Key and API Secret that we copied previously
Copy the Redirect URL and Add it to your Twitter Setup
For that go to user Authentication Setting click on set up
- Select native app >> Paste your Redirect URL in Call Back URL box , and set your website or just set your Redirect URL without -
and Just Save It
Add Github Auth
Set Up / Connect
- First lets got o Firebase >> add new provider >> Github >> Copy Callback url.
Now go to Github Developer Settings
Create New OAuth App
- Register your app
- Copy and paste your Client ID in Firebase Client ID and Generate
- After you enter your password >>
- You got your Client Secret, now just paste it in your Firebase Client ID and Enable and Save Project
Add Yahoo Auth
Set Up / Connect
Same as above enable Yahoo service in Firebase Auth, copy call back URL and for Client ID and Client Secret go to Yahoo Developer
Create a new App
- Register App
Hooray Completed 🥳
Upcoming guides for Implementing Microsoft
Note : Currently to make Firebase Authentication work you need to add Fb Database component to your app.
Test App (Services will end on 12/05/2023 IST)
This app has worst ui / hopefully it will be responsive to your screen, But you should try once
Need Help to setup Microsoft Auth