Do you want any new Components?

Hello, Appzard is a new App Builder and need some new components Ideas. You can tell us the name of Components which you want. We will try our best to create them :smiley:

5 Likes

Already Posted some Components Name here & will post more soon.

Video call, chat view, Screen share, Exo player, Swipe video player pro(Like deephost), Dynamic recycler view, Multiple animation, File utils(like vknown360), Background task, Firebase Cloud Messaging, Google contacts, YouTube Data view.

1 Like

There are almost all extension available. Then why you need these components

2 Likes

I suggest to Implementation of Google map component with
polyline,
distance calculate,
area calculate (edit tool),
kmz/kml read and write.
Coordinate system converter like UTM, DMS, DM.
Thanks team @appzard and @AryanGupta

1 Like

Airtable spreadsheet,cloudinary

1 Like

Both compnents are already available in appzard :smiley: Please check the Cloudinary and Airtable components.

4 Likes

If possible bring Video editor component

4 Likes

Thank you for suggestion @Appsluv we will try to add it

2 Likes

It would be better if we get hack protect components.

1 Like

@Mahamudul_Hassan What you want to Protect from Hacking?

Protect from the various app hack tools like APK editor or easy APK tool , we need such components so that no one can hack with that tools and if their device contain that tools appzard APK will not install into their device

2 Likes

Swipe video player like tik tok

1 Like

Font TypeFace material icon not found in the appzard if it will be great.

4 Likes

I seen some apps which stops the user to use app if APK Editor is installed in user’s device. So, you can check if APK Editor is installed or not using PackageManager component. However, This can target few interested users of your App.

1 Like

Label is not clickable also cannot set image on label if it is it will be great one. Also another is item cannot copy such as i would like to copy text box on the screen but there is no options for this.

1 Like

vpn components can you make ?? or task killer or current running app info these thing are needed if you can do ???

2 Likes

I think it is not that much easy to make vpn component. Anyway developers can answer much better.

2 Likes

From API 21-22 I guess, third party apps are no longer allowed to kill any tasks.

The tasks are managed by the system itself, ways are, the app needs to be set as system app or Superuser (root) permission is needed.

2 Likes

that possible task kill is an “Force stop” feature which just stop force the app processing and what about vpn that is also possible

i done these things in android studio but wondering if this can make as extension

what about to give a try @Kumaraswamy and @MuhammadMansuri if we all work together then this can possible because a logic is needed config the code in java and how code process.

what an vpn extension is need : an broadcast receiver and activity caller with info of server and bridge connection with android.

getting task is simple but i didn’t maked any app like this but i as far i know A game launcher get info and clock count in db and store as app you played for hours

2 Likes