- Fixed a bug when search component functionality used.
- Fixed a bug which causing build fails
- Added AdManagerBanner component
- Added AdManagerInterstitial component
- Added AdManagerRewardedVideo component
- Added AdManagerNative component
- Fixed ‘Missing Ad Unit ID’ bug in Admob ads component.
- Fixed a bug in Admob banner component.
- Added OnAppPause event
- Added OnAppResume event
- Added OnAppStop event
- Added OnAppDestroy event
- Added OnAppRestart event
- Added AD_ID permission for apps targeting Android 13(API 33)
- Fixed Label Clickable property
- Fix multiple bugs with DynamicComponents component
- Fixed Screen Not Found error when starting any screen
- Fix building AABs download APKs instead
- Fix errors when using Material Icons in the companion
- Fixed a bug while saving files.
- New PopupMenu component
- Renamed Experimental category to Database
- Moved FirebaseAuth, Airtable, FirebaseCore, FirebaseDB, FirebaseAuthentication, FirebaseFirestore, FirebaseAnalytics to Database category.
- Added InputType property to MaterialTextbox and Textbox
- Add MatchesRegex to ParsingTools component
- Fixed a bug in AdManagerBanner component
- Fixed a bug in AdmobBanner component
- Added AppnextBanner component
- Added AppnextMrec component
- Added AppnextInterstitial component
- Added AppnextRewarded component
- Added AppnextFullscreen component
To update -
- Open Appzard Offline
- Click on “Check update” and then, “Download”
- Fixed “Error 902 : No screen found” bug
- Added BitLabsSurveys component.
- Rewritten the SplashImage property. Now, works with any image name.
A new Appzard Update!
- Fixed a bug in Animation Utilities component
- Fixed errors when using helper blocks in the companion
All blocks that uses the helper blocks resulted errors when using ‘Do It’. In Addition, properties that was using helper blocks would fail to run. This has been fixed now.
- Fixed errors and crashes when using the File component in both the APK and the companion
All file component blocks where failing to execute with a runtime exception in the companion and APK. This is now fixed!
- Fixed Failure to compile apps on some JDK versions
You Should now be able to use appzard on any Java 8 JDK!
This is a bug fix for the most major bugs reported on the community.
- Fixed app crashes when using the FirebaseDB component
- Fixed a bug in the file component Exists method for assets in APK
Previously, the Exists blocks would always returns false when the scope is set to Asset in APKs
- Fixed most designer properties crashing the app when changing their default values
Properties such as AlignVertical, AlignHorizontal, and ScreenOrientation would now work properly!
- Fix crash when File.MoveFile target exists
- Fix Image Picker component crashing when clicked
- Fix List Picker component crashing when opened
- Fix ImageListView component not picking the correct path for images in the companion
You should now prefix assets names with
"//image1.png") and it would work correctly on both companion and APK
- The companion now targets API 33 (Android 13).
It was incorrectly targeting API 30 before.
- Fixed errors when using some properties in the companion
- Fixed Incorrectly declaring the
This was resulting asking for WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission to fail on APIs higher than android API 18 on all components in the companion
Added BeforeTextChanged to TextBox component
Added AfterTextChanged to TextBox component
Added TextChanged to TextBox component
- Added IsOpen block to the side menu component
- Added Background Color, Custom Font Typeface, Font Bold, Font Italic, Font Size, Font Typeface, Enabled, Text Color, and Text Alignment properties to the Spinner component
- Added Lock Mode, Elevation, Scrim Color, Status Bar Background Color to Side Menu component
- Fixed Image Picker component not working on Android 11+
- Fixed Exists block in the File component failing to find assets on the companion
- Fixed Compile Errors when using the Texting component
- Fix MaterialTextbox component initializing with transparent text, hint and border color
- Added EnterClick to the TextBox component.
- Added SetCursorPosition to the TextBox component
- Added SetCursorAtEnd to the TextBox component.
- Added ShowErrorMessage to the TextBox component.
- Added ShowKeyboard to the TextBox component.
- Added FingerPrintsEntrolled to the FingerPrintSensor component
- Added HardwareDetected to the FingerPrintSensor component
- Added CurrentPosition, CursorVisible, Highlight Color, Hint Color, Length, Max Length and Keyboard Soft Enter Icon to the TextBox component
- Added clear unused blocks to the workspace context menu.
- Fix blocks that have a helper block not being visible in the blocks flyout
- Fixed a bug in FirebaseDB component
- Fixed a bug in PushNotifications component
- Fixed a bug in Texting component
- Fixed many bugs in CardView component
- Fixed a bug in ListPicker component
- Fixed a bug in Cloudinary component
- Fixed a bug in Notifier component
- Fixed a bug in Spinner component
- Fixed a bug in SocketIO component
- Fixed a bug in ImageListView component
- Fixed a bug in MaterialTextBox component
- Fixed a bug in PopupMenu component
- Fixed a bug in PopupWindow component
- Fixed a bug in SideMenu component
- Fixed a bug in PhoneCall component
- Fixed a bug in AskPermission block
- Fixed a bug while deleting assets
Added AsyncTask Component
Added FacebookRewardedInterstitial component
New properties and blocks
Added BackgroundColor in BottomSheet
Added a block for LoadHTML in WebViewer component.
Added CheckedColor in RadioButton
Added UnCheckedColor in RadioButton
Added SeekTo block in Player component
Added Duration Property in Player component
Added CurrentPosition Property in Player component
Added TrackInfo Property in Player component
Added TouchColor in some visible components like Button.
Added FullClickable in all arrangements.
Added RandomPublicId, CancelUpload, CancelAllUploads, UploadFileWithOptions and added a parameter for startNow to upload file immediately in Cloudinary component.
Added AppOrientation property in Screen1.
Added Scrollbar in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added ScrollbarColor in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added ScrollbarRadius in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added ScrollbarWidth in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added Margin property in some visible components
Added Padding property in some visible components
Now, all components have their own FileScope
These are the components - firebase storage, download, audio picker, camera viewer, FTP, Google drive, QR code and wallpaper.
Let us know if we missed any component
All picker components(AudioPicker, VideoPicker, ImagePicker) no more writes to storage. On their Picked event, you have path and contentUri.
This prevents your app from rewriting the same file. Using this way, you can even play 1.5 GB or more bigger videos without any crashes.
Both path and contentUri can be used to point the picked file.
if you want to rewrite the picked file in storage, you can use File.CopyContentUri
- As we know, we need to ask for dangerous permissions at runtime after Android 6.0 but we can only ask the permissions which is declared in app’s AndroidManifest.xml. To declare the permissions in AndroidManifest.xml, you can upload the permissions.txt file in your app’s assets with all required permissions.
permissions.txt (83 Bytes)
Extensions Store - Beta
You can install any extension in just 1 click and you will never miss any update. However, there are very less extensions listed currently. We would be grateful if you want to list your extensions in our extension store
To open extension store, you need to press Alt + E
- Fixed a bug in Padding property of CardView Component.
- Fixed a bug in BitlabsSurvey component
- Fixed a bug in FTP component
- Fixed sizing problems in some components
- Fixed a bug in Build server which was affecting the multidex process.
- Fixed a bug in AdmobNativeAd component
and many more…
- Now, AskPermission accepts String block.
- Added Margin and Padding block in Image Component.
- Added OpenAdInspector in AdMobMobileAds component
- Added AppLovinSDKKey property in Screen1
- AdMob Ads SDK updated to 21.3.0
- AppLovin Ads SDK updated to 11.5.5
- Facebook Audience Network Ads SDK updated to 6.12.0
- StartApp Ads SDK updated to 4.10.5
- Vungle Ads SDK updated to 6.12.0
- Cloudinary SDK updated to 2.3.0
- OneSignal SDK updated to 4.8.3
Note : Other Ads SDK are already updated
- Admob Adcolony Adapter
- Admob Applovin Adapter
- Admob Facebook Adapter
- Admob IronSource Adapter
- Admob Unity Adapter
- Admob Vungle Adapter
- MAX AdColony Adapter
- MAX Admob Adapter
- MAX Facebook Adapter
- MAX Google Ad Manager Adapter
- MAX IronSource Adapter
- MAX Unity Adapter
- MAX Vungle Adapter
To open Extension store, press Alt + E
Remember, they are added as extensions in the Store. So, after importing, you need to manually drop them to your project from Extension category.
This will help users in adding deep link in their project.
Upload a intent-filters.txt file in your Assets.
For example -
intent-filters.txt (436 Bytes)
If your app targets Android 13 or higher and needs to access media files that other apps have created, you must request one or more of the following granular media permissions instead of the
- Fixed a conflict in Decoration component.
- Fixed NotificationReceived and NotificationOpened events in PushNotifications component.
- Added FirebaseCloudMessaging component
- Added PlayInstallReferrer component
- Added SetCompoundButtonChecked and SetCharSequence blocks in NotificationStyle component.
- Added GetEmojiByUnicode block in Screen properties
From here, You can get the unicode of all emojis.
Unicode for grinning face
Replace U+ with 0x and put it in a integer block.
Extension store can be now accessed from Extension category by clicking on store icon.
Never heard of Extension store, check this post
- Fixed a bug in Appzard’s Color Palette.
- Fixed a bug in ShowNavigationBar in Screen’s properties
- Fixed YoutubePlayer crashes in Companion app
- Fixed QR scanning in Companion app.
- Fixed a bug in ShowAuthenticationScreen block in KeyguardManager component
New properties and blocks
- Added TransparentStatusBar in screen’s property
- Added ShowDeviceAuthenticationScreen property in KeyguardManager component
- Added NegativeButtonText property in KeyguardManager component
Hello everyone, we are back with a new update
- Fixed UnityAds component causing a bug because of Proguard
- Fixed AdmobRewardedVideo component causing a bug when showing ad before ad loaded.
- Fixed a bug in StartAppBanner component
- Fixed a bug in ThumbColor block in Slider component
- Fixed a bug in PushNotification component which was not displaying notifications in Android 13.
- Fixed a bug in Multiline property of MaterialTextbox component.
- Fixed a bug in ListPicker.
- Fixed a bug while removing a screen in workspace.
- Added AutoCompleteTextbox component in User Interface category
- Added GooglePhoneSelector component in Tools category.
- Added GoogleSMSRetriever component in Tools category.
- Added ZoomableArrangement component in Layout category
- Added VerticalViewPager component in User Interface category
- Added FilePicker component in Media category
- Added ImageUtilities component in Tools category (Contributed by @Gordon)
New properties and blocks
- Added IconPadding and IconGravity properties in MaterialButton
- Added Selectable, SelectionColor, JustifyText, LinkifyText, LinkTextColor, Ellipsize, HorizontallyScollable, MargueeRepeatLimit, MaxLines, LetterSpacing and LineSpacing properties in Label component
- Added FastScrollEnabled and FastScrollAlwaysVisible properties in ImageListView component
- Added CancelProgressDialogOnBack in Notifier component.
- Added BindViewHolder, ComponentAttached, ComponentDetached, OnCreateViewHolder, ScrollStateChanged and Scrolled events in RecyclerListView component.
- Added CanScrollHorizontally, CanScrollVertically, GetComponentByPosition, ScrollBy, ScrollTo, ScrollToPosition, SmoothScrollBy, SmoothScrollToPosition blocks in RecyclerListView component
- Added ClipToPadding property in RecyclerListView component
- Added GetStartData and GetStartIntent blocks in Screen
Moved VideoPicker to Media category
Moved AudioPicker to Media category
Deprecated JSONUtils component
Now, AdmobMobileAds component is not required for using Admob and GoogleAdManager ads component.
Now, copying a component will not copy blocks.
To copy components with blocks - CTRL + C and CTRL + SHIFT + V
Or after copying the component, right click in Screen and click on “Paste with blocks”
Changed default value of ViewName property to Grid view in Airtable component
Some improvements in Color picker
Companion is updated and contains all these changes. Update your companion
- Fixed a bug in SplashEnabled property
- Fixed a bug in VerticalViewPager component.
- Fixed a bug in Duration property of Player component.
- Fixed a bug in LinkifyText property of Label component.
- Fixed a bug in AppLovinInterstitialAd component
- Fixed a bug while copying screens on old projects.
- Fixed a bug in CheckBox component.
- Fixed a bug in SoundRecorder component.
New blocks and properties
- Added Initialized event in AppLovinInterstitialAd component
- Added CacheSize property in Screen.
- Added CustomFont and LongClickable in Label component
- Added CustomFilterBar, FilterTextColor, FilterBackgroundColor, DividerHeight, DividerRadius and DividerColor properties in ListView component
- Added DefaultHintTextColor and Margin property MaterialTextbox component
- Added CancelCustomDialogOnBack property in Notifier component
- Added ShowPassword and HidePassword blocks in all Textbox components
- Added PageChanged, UseDepthPageTransformer, ScrollTo, GetComponentsCount and GetCurrentComponentIndex properties in ViewPager component
- Added CustomFont properties in SnackBar and FloatingActionButton component
- Added Radius property in SnackBar component.
- Added MaterialAutoCompleteTextbox component in User Interface category.
- Added MaterialSlider component in User Interface category
- Now, ListView have divider after every element by default.
- Added more colors in Color picker
- Imlemented LruCache for loading images in components. It caches the image and if same image is used again. So, it won’t use the memory again. The default Cache Size is 4096KB. You can change it using CacheSize property in Screen.
And many more improvements are done
Companion is updated and contains all these changes. Update your companion