Hello everyone ,
So we are finally launching Appzard 2.0, one of appzard’s biggest updates as of now! With this update, appzard is back offline, bringing over a new UI, many new comonents and bug fixes.
Appzard 2.0 Release Notes
This is a component release, you will need to update your companion to version 2.0.0
- Upgraded Minimum API from 14 ( Android 4.0 ) to 16 ( Android 4.1 ).
Most Android APIs has abandoned support for API 14, so we no longer support it.
- Now Appzard Targets API 33 ( Android 13 ).
You wouldn’t experience any problems when Google Play enforces using API 33 for publishing apps.
- Completely revamped the User Interface.
Appzard is now redesigned to follow Google’s official Material Design guidlines.
Obfuscated and proguarded APKs
Your codes are more safe now!
Optimized and reduced APKs’ size
APKs size has been reduced by almost 20%, an empty app would only be approximately 3.5mb!
Custom Splash Screens
Your app now wouldn’t have the black/white splash screen, instead you could now set a custom splash screen!
- Appzard Status: https://status.appzard.com
Check out that all of our services are up and operational, and get to know about down times and scheduled maintenance
Manage your account information, pricing, and projects in one place!
- Renamed NotificationShareButtonText to NotificationShareTitle
- Renamed Space to SpaceView
- Renamed CircularProgressBar to CircularProgress
- New ShortcutBadge component
- New MAXMrecAds component
- New AnimationUtils component
- New AppLovinBannerAds component
- New AppLovinInterstitialAds component
- New AppLovinRewardedAds component
- New VungleAdsAdapter component
- New VungleBanner component
- New VungleInterstitial component
- New VungleMrec component
- New VungleRewarded component
- New FacebookMrec component
- New FacebookNativeAd component
- New SlidingPanelLayout component
- New FirebaseCore component
- New TabLayout component
- New ModelViewer component
- New SwipeRefresh component
- New JSONUtils components
- New Notification component
- Added ShareToFacebook block
- Added ShareToTwitter block
- Added ShareToInstagram block
- Added ShareToWhatsapp block
- Added ShareMessage block
- Added ShareToFacebookMessanger block
- Added ShareToTelegram block
- Added ShareMessageWithDialog block
- Added SetMinimumFrame block
- Added GetMinimumFrame block
- Added SetMaximumFrame block
- Added GetMaximumFrame block
- Added PlaybackRateChanged event
- Added PlaybackQualityChanged event
- Added LiveVideoUi block
- Added SignOutAndRevokeAccess block
- Added SignOutSuccess event
- Added Connect block
- Added Disconnect block
- Added DeleteFile block
- Added MakeDirectory block
- Added DownloadFile block
- Added DownloadError event
- Added DownloadDone event
- Added Error event
- Added UploadError event
- Added ConnectError event
- Added DisconnectError event
- Added WorkingDirectory property
- Added Clickable property
- Added Click event
- Added LongClick event
- Added Error event
- Added WallpaperCleared event
- Added WallpaperChanged event
- Added RequestDismissKeyguard block
- Added DismissCancelled event
- Added DismissError event
- Added DismissSucceeded event
- Added SetOpacity block
- Added SetRotation block
- Added GetRotation block
- Added SetElevation block
- Added ListInstances block
- Fixed crashes when using FirebaseDB component
- Fixed the FirebaseAnalytics component
- Fixed errors when using multiple firebase components in the same project
- Fixed that that the package name, Min SDK, etc… weren’t used in the APK.
… and much more!
A new Appzard Update!
- Fixed a bug in Animation Utilities component
- Fixed errors when using helper blocks in the companion
All blocks that uses the helper blocks resulted errors when using ‘Do It’. In Addition, properties that was using helper blocks would fail to run. This has been fixed now.
- Fixed errors and crashes when using the File component in both the APK and the companion
All file component blocks where failing to execute with a runtime exception in the companion and APK. This is now fixed!
- Fixed Failure to compile apps on some JDK versions
You Should now be able to use appzard on any Java 8 JDK!
Implement @UsesQueries for SDK 30 manifest element
This is a bug fix for the most major bugs reported on the community.
- Fixed app crashes when using the FirebaseDB component
- Fixed a bug in the file component Exists method for assets in APK
Previously, the Exists blocks would always returns false when the scope is set to Asset in APKs
- Fixed most designer properties crashing the app when changing their default values
Properties such as AlignVertical, AlignHorizontal, and ScreenOrientation would now work properly!
Fix crash when File.MoveFile target exists
- Fixed a bug in FirebaseDB component
- Fixed a bug in PushNotifications component
- Fixed a bug in Texting component
- Fixed many bugs in CardView component
- Fixed a bug in ListPicker component
- Fixed a bug in Cloudinary component
- Fixed a bug in Notifier component
- Fixed a bug in Spinner component
- Fixed a bug in SocketIO component
- Fixed a bug in ImageListView component
- Fixed a bug in MaterialTextBox component
- Fixed a bug in PopupMenu component
- Fixed a bug in PopupWindow component
- Fixed a bug in SideMenu component
- Fixed a bug in PhoneCall component
- Fixed a bug in AskPermission block
- Fixed a bug while deleting assets
New properties and blocks
Added BackgroundColor in BottomSheet
Added a block for LoadHTML in WebViewer component.
Added CheckedColor in RadioButton
Added UnCheckedColor in RadioButton
Added SeekTo block in Player component
Added Duration Property in Player component
Added CurrentPosition Property in Player component
Added TrackInfo Property in Player component
Added TouchColor in some visible components like Button.
Added FullClickable in all arrangements.
Added RandomPublicId, CancelUpload, CancelAllUploads, UploadFileWithOptions and added a parameter for startNow to upload file immediately in Cloudinary component.
Added AppOrientation property in Screen1.
Added Scrollbar in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added ScrollbarColor in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added ScrollbarRadius in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added ScrollbarWidth in vertical/horizontal scroll arrangements
Added Margin property in some visible components
Added Padding property in some visible components
Changes to file writing system
Now, all components have their own FileScope
These are the components - firebase storage, download, audio picker, camera viewer, FTP, Google drive, QR code and wallpaper.
Let us know if we missed any component
All picker components(AudioPicker, VideoPicker, ImagePicker) no more writes to storage. On their Picked event, you have path and contentUri.
This prevents your app from rewriting the same file. Using this way, you can even play 1.5 GB or more bigger videos without any crashes.
Both path and contentUri can be used to point the picked file.
if you want to rewrite the picked file in storage, you can use File.CopyContentUri
- As we know, we need to ask for dangerous permissions at runtime after Android 6.0 but we can only ask the permissions which is declared in app’s AndroidManifest.xml. To declare the permissions in AndroidManifest.xml, you can upload the permissions.txt file in your app’s assets with all required permissions.
permissions.txt (83 Bytes)
Extensions Store - Beta
You can install any extension in just 1 click and you will never miss any update. However, there are very less extensions listed currently. We would be grateful if you want to list your extensions in our extension store
To open extension store, you need to press Alt + E